In this episode of ‘Biz Growth Live’, I am joined by Stephanie Booth who has been successfully developing joint venture partnerships with leading experts in social media and entrepreneurship and who have collaborated with her in the development of a conference for solopreneurs and freelancers – Going Solo.
What I can tell you is that Stephanie is a straight talker and she will let us know exactly what it takes to run live events – not only in your own country but also overseas – she lives in Switzerland and her next conference is taking place in the UK! This is definitely a masterclass not to be missed.
We will be discussing ideas and strategies about how to enhance our business results by collaborating and delivering workshops and how social media can support the marketing of the workshops.
NOTE: Subscribers of my ezine receive a 10% discount to the next Going Solo conference taking place in Leeds on 12 September 2008
Here are the details of the Masterclass:
DATE OF THE MASTERCLASS: Monday 18 August 2008
TIME OF THE MASTERCLASS: 6pm Dublin and London/ 1pm ET/10am PT
HOW TO LISTEN
- Join us live by dialling into ‘Biz Growth Live Blog Talk Radio Show’ (it’s a US number). Call-in Number: +1 347 633-9467
- Access the live streaming audio of this weeks at ‘Biz Growth Live’ Blog Talk Radio
- Subscribe to the show through our ‘Biz Growth Live’ Podcast feed and you will receive an update when the recording of the show is available
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes – see the link on our ‘Biz Growth Live’ BlogTalk Radio page
SOME OF THE QUESTIONS WE WILL BE COVERING
- How has social media played it’s part in connecting Stephanie to speakers and also attendees
- Tips on how to access sponsors and sponsorships.
If you want to access insights and ideas about developing and delivering live events so that you thrive not just survive during recessionary times, don’t miss this Masterclass – and remember it’s free to join us.