Content Marketing And Social Media Programmes
Are you looking to enhance your corporate communications to help you deliver your business strategy? Then here are some of the ways Krishna can support you.
Note: If you wish to experience Krishna’s style of deliver please check out some of Krishna’s forthcoming professional speaking engagements (this does not include her workshops for private clients and organisations).
Find out the details of Krishna’s speaking policy in relation to speaking for a fee or pro bono HERE.
You can watch some video’s of Krishna in action speaking at recent events, on TV and radio HERE.
Executive Briefings On Technology And Digital Communications Trends
If you a marketing, sales, HR or communications professional who is looking for assistance in helping educate your internal and external stakeholders in how some of the worlds most successful and innovative companies are becoming social businesses, breaking down communication silos, increasing customer loyalty and bringing products and services to market faster than their competitors then contact Krishna.
She delivers one to one and small group executive briefings for your CEO, board and executives informing them of trends in digital technologies and communication and how these can be used to support your organisations goals.
If you want to discuss hosting a workshop for your executive team contact Krishn today – you will find her contact details here.
Digital Strategy Development And Auditing
If you are looking for assistance in developing your digital communications strategy to support the delivery of your business strategy, Krishna can support you through social media audits, content marketing audits, working with you to select a digital agency, developing a competency framework for the new skills your people need to succeed on your journey to be a social enterprise.
Krishna is often invited to work with organisations who may have been using digital communications for some years but want an external authority to review their progress and support them taking it to the next level.
If you want to discuss how Krishna can assist you in developing your integrated digital strategy contact her today.
Customised In-House Content Marketing Workshops And Programmes
Our in-house content marketing and social media training programmes are developed in conjunction with your leadership team to ensure that your learning and development needs are fulfilled and we develop our programmes in such a way to ensure skills are embedded into the organisation after the training programme has taken place.
One of the most popular trends we have seen in the last eighteen months is the importance of content marketing. Krishna has worked with HR and marketing professionals to develop and implement programmes where together they have trained and mobilised employees to be able to contribute towards the organisations content marketing plan which has improved the success of the their content marketing programme.
If you want to discuss how you too can build internal capability for content marketing please do contact Krishna – you will find Krishna’s contact details here.
Appoint Krishna As Your Conference Keynote Or Event MC
Are you hosting a conference and are looking for a key note speaker, a facilitator for a panel discussion or a Master of Ceremonies? Krishna can help – in fact she often works with her clients to help design the conference or event and even gives them practical marketing advice to help boost their registrations.
Krishna’s most popular keynotes include:
- Content Is Still King – Trends in content marketing for brand visibility, engagement and leads
- So You Want To Be Social - 20 best practice tips for social media marketing and communications
- Moving Beyond Friends, Followers And Fans – 5 keys to transform your organisations performance by becoming a social business
- Be Prepared! How to manage a crisis using digital communications – Integrating online technologies into your crisis management communication plans
- Managing Your Personal Brand Online – 7 steps for personal career and professional success in a digital age.
Talk to Krishna today about your forthcoming conference – you will find Krishna’s contact details here.
In-house Customised Social Media Training Programmes And Workshops
Krishna has devlivered in-house training to organisations to PR agencies and digital markeitng agencies and in sectors including professional services, financial services, technology, energy, telecommunications, healthcare, education and non profits who are at the forefront of social media integration to support them in their journey to becoming a social business.
We deliver a comprehensive two day introduction to social media workshop and a five day social business training programme. The programme can be customised to include advanced social technologies education if your organisation has been on your journey to becoming a social business but now need external input to take you to the next level of integration.
A modified version of this programme is delivered by the PR Institute of Ireland as the “Certificate in Social Media Communications“. Elements of this can be delivered as stand alone programmes including:
- Social media governance and social media policies
- Business blogging
- Developing your content marketing team
- Social networking for business including Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter
- Online PR including online press releases and online media rooms
- Online video and audio
- Writing for the web
- Visual marketing trends and tools
- Community management
- Online reputation management
- Influence marketing
- Social media for emergency and crisis communications.
Why not discuss with Krishna developing a customised curriculum of workshops for your organisation- you will find Krishna’s contact details here.
Leadership And Marketing Executive Mentoring And Coaching
Are you an executive who is looking for continued support in the areas of marketing, leadership or business development?
Or perhaps you are a leader who wants to ensure that the training and development you have invested in gets embedded into your organisation.
Krishna is a professional coach and was the Founder and is a past Chair of the professional coaching body the Association for Coaching in Ireland. She works with a select group of clients over six months and beyond to support their professional and career success through monthly mentoring meetings.
Our mentoring and coaching programmes can be delivered face to face or through virtual programmes using our webinar platform.
If you want to discuss how you can benefit from executive coaching and mentoring contact Krishna today – you will find Krishna’s contact details here.
Biz Growth Seminars And Masterclasses
The Biz Growth series of short seminars are relevant for students, business leaders and entrepreneurs alike. The workshops are customised for your audience be that marketing, customer service, sales, HR, Finance, IT or PR professionals and can be delivered to intact teams or to professional networks and associations.
The duration of the workshops are typically 45 minutes to 3 hours in length.
Contact Krishna today about hosting a seminar in your organisation as part of your continued professional development programme for your team – you will find Krishna’s contact details here.
Providing A Curriculum For Continued Professional Development
Krishna has delivered hundreds of workshops and programmes. Some of the workshops she has delivered over the last eight years may inspire your curriculum of professional development in your organisation:
- The New Rules Of Word Of Mouse Marketing: Building Buzz Through Blogging, Microblogging And Podcasting – discover the fascinating world Consumer Generated Content and Social Media from business blogs to corporate podcasts, from social networks to wiki’s and how these are new platforms for growth and building brands that stand out from the increasingly crowded and competitive market place
- Nine Essential Steps To Start Marketing Online - this is must attend workshop for anyone wanting to build a presence online or for anyone who is finding their website is not delivering the results they expect
- Five Keys To Building Buzz And Boosting Profits – low costs strategies to help you attract more of your ideal clients
- I Have A Website – But Now What? - this workshop demystifies online digtial marketing and will show you how to attract traffic to your website, convert that traffic to sales and avoid the costly mistakes 95% of business owners make when marketing online
- Tune Up Your Marketing – tips for low cost marketing in a downturn economy (this is a full day workshop)
- Social Media and Social Networking Training For Business Masterclass – and introduction to social networking for professional and career success
- Facebook Training For Business Masterclass – how to attract prospects and profits through networking online at Facebook
- LinkedIn Training For Business Masterclass – for business leaders who want to learn how to nurture your network online for business success with LinkedIn
- Pinterest For Business Workshop – how to use Pinterest in your digital marketing campaign and connect to influencers
- Twitter Training For Business Masterclass – how to nurture your network online for business success with Twitter, connect with the media and enhance your customer support programme
- YouTube Training For Business Masterclass – discover how to use YouTube to build your visibility and profits of your business and learn the mistakes 90 percent of businesss make when using YouTube and online video as part of their marketing and communications programme
- Build Your Brand Online With A Business Blog , An introduction to business blogging to boost the visibility, reputation and profits of your business online
- Enhancing Your Digital Communications With Visual Content Marketing – new ways to bring your brand to life with eye catching online content
- Monitoring And Managing Your Reputation Online - how to listen, respond and influence the conversations that are taking place about your brand, product or service online
- Boost Your Business With An Ezine – develop your follow up and relationship marketing plan with a low cost ezine
- Online Publicity And Media Masterclass – how to attract free publicity for your practice and position yourself as the expert of choice through TV, radio and new media solutions
- Writing Web Copy That Sells - how to influence readers of your ezine, blog, emails, website or your social media profile with the power of the written word
- How To Publish And Market Your Business Book – discover strategies to position yourself as the expert in your chosen field. This programme takes you through the key strategies of writing, publishing and marketing your business book
- Promoting And Profiting Through Information Products – how to create information products and programmes to attract your ideal clients, access new streams of revenue and increase you profits (we’ve taught over 1000 entrepreneurs how to uncover new streams of revenue and position themselves as experts with this programme)
- Profiting From Teleseminars, Webinars And Podcasts – how to turn your words into profit through virtual events
- Marketing On A Shoe String Budget – discover low cost and no cost strategies to market your business, attract your ideal clients and increase your bottom line (we’ve delivered this in person event to over 2000 people in collaboration with the Bank Of Ireland)
- Networking secrets become a master networker and learn to ‘work the room’ with confidence
- Speaking from the Stage to Sell – boost your business results through delivering magnetic speaking gigs
- Time For A Career Tune Up How to manage your career in recessionary times
- What’s YOUR Brand? The New Rules Of Career Success an introduction to personal branding for professional and career success
Speak with Krishna about developing a customised curriculum for continued professional development for your team and colleagues – you will find Krishna’s contact details here.
Resources For Event Organisers
If you are an event organiser, you will find my contact details, my short biography and my photograph for use in your publicity materials or conference brochure here.
What Krishna’s Clients Have To Say
Read the feedback and testimonials from just some of the successful visionary business leaders Krishna has worked with: