Who Is @krishnade
Hi fellow Tweeple! Thank you for clicking the URL in my Twitter profile.
If you already follow me on Twitter, thank you so much!
It’s difficult to get a sense of someone in just 140 characters, so here is a summary of my background.
I hope you find my Tweets of value and interesting – as someone who guides executives about expressing and engaging others with their company brand, employer brand and personal brand online, you won’t me spamming you with irrelevant comments and I try to provide at least one helpful resource a day about digital marketing and online reputation management.
You can find my full profile HERE.
And you can find all my contact details HERE.
You’re now on my primary site online where you will find access to Here you’ll find an overview of our brand engagement, marketing and social media consulting services, coaching/mentoring services, products and programme’s, my forthcoming books, my speaking and our media coverage.
If you looking for guidance and want to keep up to date with the latest ideas and insights from about branding, marketing and social media?
FREE RESOURCES TO BRING YOUR BRAND TO LIFE ONLINE
I have a host of FREE resources for you:
1. Access our most popular articles about brand engagement, marketing and social media HERE
2. Access our most popular podcasts about brand engagement, marketing and social media HERE
3. Are you confused with how to get started in having your own branded email address? Are you wondering what to look for when you decide to host a website or blog online? Access free audio’s with hosting tips HERE
4. If you are wondering what the current state of the nation report is about social media adoption in Ireland, you can access my personal insights and interviews with business leaders who are integrating social media into their business and conversations with some of the entrepreneurs building social media platforms in Ireland HERE
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ‘BIZ GROWTH EXPRESS’ EZINE
If you find these resources helpful, then why not take the next step and join my ‘Biz Growth Community’?
AT NO COST – yes it’s free – you will receive additional information to what you will find here at ‘Biz Growth News’. Our ezine includes:
- A feature article published ONLY for our newsletter subscribers and access to our archived articles
- Advance notice of our Masterclasses and teleseminars
- Quick link access to our podcast series
- A recommendation of a ‘cool tool’ that I think will be of interest to boost you brand, your productivity and your profits
- And from time to time we’ll let you know about special offers for our services, programme’s and events.
FREE BRAND ASSESSMENT
And just for subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive access to our A-Z Of Branding, a self assessment tool so you can determine your personal action plan to develop an engaging and magnetic brand.
RISK FREE REGISTRATION
Registering for ‘Biz Growth Express’ and to access our FREE brand assessment is quick, simple and risk free. Just provide your information in the registration box below.
And if you decide that ‘Biz Growth Express’ is not for you, you can unsubscribe any time – no questions asked. Details of how to do that are at the bottom of each newsletter.
We will never sell or distribute your contact information to any third party.
READ WHAT SOME OF OUR READERS AND LISTENERS OF OUR RECENT MASTERCLASSES AND PODCASTS HAVE TO SAY
I love Krishna’s show! Great stuff.
Author and CEO of MobileMarketingProfits.com
I thought your tips last for using Linked In were brilliant, really practical and I will be updating my profile as a result.
Pamela Fay, Director
Business Performance Perspectives Ltd, bpp.ie
I really enjoy the conversations with business people who have made a stab at using social media to engage with their customers. There is plenty of noise in the blogosphere but it is refreshing to listen to an interview where the interviewer understands both technology and business. Furthermore, Krishna doesn’t just offer a light touch that you might expect to hear on traditional broadcast or print media. She digs deep enough to engage marketers and business people who are interested in exploring social media beyond the sound bites.
Chair of the Social Media Working Group of the Irish Internet Association, iia.ie